Firefighters in Coldwater saved a puppy from overdosing on fentanyl.
Coldwater Firefighters posted about the rescue on their Facebook page.
According to firefighters who responded, the puppy named Whip got into a fentanyl patch.
Whip’s owners brought her to firefighters, who administered two doses of medicine to the pup to reverse the overdose.
Firefighters say Whip is doing just fine now. They say the dog will be monitored until her follow-up appointment with her veterinarian.
(12-08-2022) Knox Named 2023 Steuben County Lilly Scholarship Winner
(12-08-2022) Michigan State Police Recover Stolen Vehicles And Trailers
(12-08-2022) Indiana’s New Education Dashboard Is Almost Ready
(12-07-2022) Man Dead After Crash Near Michigan-Indiana Border
(12-07-2022) Man Arrested After Standoff in DeKalb County
(12-07-2022) Some Areas Will See Some Light Fog Wednesday Morning
(12-06-2022) Trine University Receives $4M Grant For Fort Wayne Project
(12-06-2022) Gas Prices Could Soon Fall Below 2021 Levels
(12-06-2022) Tuesday There Is A Slight Chance Of Rain
(12-05-2022) Department Of Revenue Reminds Nonprofits Of Tax Changes
(12-05-2022) The Trine STEM Symposium Returns Friday
(12-05-2022) Miller Poultry Makes Annual Donation at Fremont Pantry
(12-05-2022) Woman Arrested After She Crashed Into A Utility Pole
(12-05-2022) Cloudy Skies For Monday